A luxury car caught fire at the University of Ghana on Monday, March 6, 2023.
The incident happened on the forecourt of the Jean Nelson Ackah Hall where a few residents were going about their activities.
During the evening, the driver of the Ford Mustang car was seen loudly revving the engine of the static car.
He did so until a point where it appeared to have overheated and exploded eventually.
Alarmed bystanders run off shouting for help while the vehicle kept blazing.
After nearly a minute of burning, two males entered the scene with extinguishers and doused the flames.
The car was subsequently towed away.
Watch the video below.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Liked this Article? You can share with others via various social media platforms. Got some information to share with us?
Send us your articles or advertisements enquiries via [email protected]
Leave a Reply